Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Two Short Poems

Just two short unstructured poems that I wrote. Don't expect great literary value.

I Am Truth

I am truth, illumination of minds without darkness,

A conceit to some, but paramount to those of free minds,
Meticulously reflecting on states of their being and


That being which in contemplation is duly christened
Reality, the shared experience of all those minds
Unhindered by delusion or those philosophies which
Take as absolute the lack of my totality and
Hold me not as basis of all things, mortal and endless.

I am truth.

I Am Beauty

I am beauty, that which is said to be only

A truth in the eyes of the beholder. I can
Manifest in myriad morphologies and

Bemuse, bewilder, and befuddle any so
Enamored ecstatically with my existence.
An auspicious accident ardently allows
Undoubting universal utterance of my
Tautologically tantalizing tectonics,
Yet all know of my capricious vicissitudes.

I am beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.